Do you think you have what it takes to be a commentator on SQUASHTV for a professional squash match?
Now is your chance to show off your skills!
Enter the SQUASHTV commentary competition for a chance to join lead commentator Joey Barrington in the booth during the first round of the FS Investments U.S. Open Squash Championships on Saturday October 6.
Winners will be selected to commentate on the Amanda Sobhy vs. Tong Tsz Wing match and Todd Harrity vs. Cameron Pilley.
1) Select your favourite U.S. Open match from SquashTV youtube channel
2) Submit a video no longer than 1 minute of you commentating
Video should be shot landscape and saved as a mp4 file
No inappropriate language, images, or gestures
3) Video should be sent to email@example.com by Thursday, September 20 at 11:59pm ET
Email should include full name, email, phone number, and social media accounts (facebook, twitter, Instagram)
Submit a photo of yourself
File should be sent as an attached zip file
4) On Monday, September 24 finalist will be announced and fan voting will open through Friday, September 28
All finalists will receive two Club Level tickets to matches on Saturday October 6
5) Winner will be announced on Monday October 1
1) Fans will be able to vote for their favourite video on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
2) The number of total likes, shares, and video views will count toward the fan vote